Sunday, September 19

Watching the Media

Okay so my stated purpose is to seek the nature of truth. Such a task is so amorphous sometimes I lose sight of what it is I am trying to do. I am not so presumptious as to seek Truth as I am still curious if such a beast exists. I don't mean this in a druggie sort of way. I mean that so far, all I have come across are truths.

I don't have time to explore this specific issue now, but I want to share this important website: mediachannel.org. This is one among many that strive to hold the media accountable. I find this site particularly comprehensive because the advisors are so broadly based and come from different fields ranging from academia to activism to journalism itself.

I'm sure this isn't the last time I write about either of these topics, but don't have the energy now. Keep well.