Monday, September 27

Enough

Allright, I am starting a new phase today. Enough complacency - my fitness routine is about to change. My eating is definitely about to change. My work ethic as well. Running isn't enough to achieve my fitness goals. I am cardiovascularly fit, I can run at a decent pace for a long period of time and my heart rate remains fairly moderate, but that is not enough. I need to address the fat, which requires that I do high intensity intervals. I definitely need to stop eating like I have been. I know I eat much better on my own than when I am home where there is so much food (mash'allah) it is so easy to fall off-track. What I am most ashamed of, however, is the state of my dissertation. I am better than this and I need to stop thinking like a lazy slob. Enough is enough is enough.