Monday, September 20

Information

On a less unstructured note, my interview went well. Better than I thought, apparently, as there was a message for me when I got home about taking next steps. Inshallah this move will be good. I also enjoyed a beautiful afternoon in a park on a swing with an old friend.

Secondly, I ate a very fattening dinner at one of the best steakhouses in the world. You probably know which one - they only accept cash or their own, privately issued credit card. I also didn't do any exercise today. I'm a little worried about this job because the hours won't permit me to work out in the morning, which is a routine that works very well for me. My energy is at an all-time low in the evenings. See how this might work out, maybe join a different gym that opens earlier? For some reason 4:30am doesn't sound as appealing as it should.

Thirdly, my parents are watching Da Ali G Show DVD with my dad's friend. Sasha Baron Cohen is absolutely brilliant and I love his message. Unfortunately his message is lost on the majority of his audience. Anyway my father thinks he is hilarious, being a bit of a political junkie, he finds the show especially entertaining. I saw some of his earlier shows when I was in England visiting the ape and I think Cohen hilarious, but for some reason I can't sit next to my dad and listen to punani jokes. So I'll sit up here and chuckle to myself instead. A little info that I find interesting on Sacha Baron Cohen: he has a degree in history from Cambridge University and wrote a thesis on Jewish involvement in the American Civil Rights movement.

Goodnight, mailbox.