Tuesday, September 28

Choices

Don't have anything interesting to share. I did do some intervals on the bike at the gym, ate well and documented everything. I also wrote about 1000 words on the dissertation and have come to the conclusion I have no interest whatsoever in finishing it. I've learned everything I can about the topic and don't expect to gain much by finishing it. Oh yea, the degree. Maybe I can do a class by distance and finish it off but I am itching to move on. Job prospects look good, hopefully something concrete by the end of the week Insh'Allah.

I'm watching the beginnings of a painful divorce from a short distance. It is painful because the issue is something that can be resolved and there is a five year old girl in the middle. Actually it's really stupid. I'm tired of listening to people not knowing what they want, or worse, knowing what they want but not making the decisions to get what they want. Why is it so difficult to take a stand when there is little to lose and everything to gain?