Monday, November 29

Too many commas

I am decidedly not a cheerleader. I hate those positive little sayings mostly because I want to smack the people who say them. Sometimes, randomly, I might be in a good mood and glean pearls of wisdom from the ongoings around me. I must stress though, I'm generally grumpy and the more excited you are, the less interested I am in hearing what you are spewing. Actually if you really want to send me into a frenzy, state the obvious. Try it. Interestingly, though, it pisses me off even more to be around negative people. A contradiction worth exploring, perhaps. Bah, consistency makes for a bore.

Anyway, this morning in my spinning class, something stuck with me. A wonder in itself.

'Give it a quarter turn. An eighth. One thirty-second. Doesn't matter, make a change.'

Go on then.