Monday, November 15

Baldrick


This is the little Staffie who made me laugh while I was in Sydney. He is sitting on our lovely little terrace, basking in the sun as the cooler weather was setting in while shamelessly brandishing his willy.

I have been pretty frustrated lately, not quite sure why. I don't know if I'm more irritated at the fact I don't know why I'm miffed or the miffage itself. Everything seems so mundane lately, including myself. I've decided to ignore it by working on my two paintings. Simultaneously.

So you can stop waiting with baited breath, I'm proud to announce that I've finally updated my iPod. Now I can listen to great music on these fantastic new headphones that this fetching fellow recommended. I suppose I should include a link to the heaphones, but who can be arsed?

In other news, my Magritte seems to have vanished. I wonder if it has joined ranks with Munch's Scream.