Monday, November 8

Autumn

Allright, here are some pics of the fall colors I keep rambling about. I apologize for the poor quality, I took them in a bit of a rush. That said, the colors are spectacular and unfortunately I was too lazy to take photos when they were at their peak. Or even thoughtful enough to take quality photos. What's included here represents the denouement, if you will, of the catastrophe of colors. These scenes are included in my running route, which I haven't graced in over two weeks.


Entrance to my house.




The rear of my house faces this street.. not a bad view, eh? To the left is an exclusive golf course where we used to sneak in and go sledding during the winter and played manhunt during the summers. Now, I don't think we'd be able to get membership if we applied as it is very much a WASP-only establishment.





This lovely old church is one among many in my town.