Saturday, October 23

Still Celebrating 2000

Inexplicably, we have about 3 boxes of these plastic cups that say 'Celebrate 2000!'. Regardless of how often we try to use them for barbeques, and send them with my brother and sister to their respective school functions where they dutifully sign up to bring the cups, our supply of these cups is neverending. Despite the fact that my brother and sister share a unique last name in a small school, some teachers have only realized that they are siblings by recognizing these cups. I even had a supply at university in which my flatmates happily mixed their rum and cokes. I think we still have an unopened box of these cups lurking in the garage somewhere. So, if you happen to be in the market for cups to celebrate the milennium, you know who to call.