Wednesday, October 20

enter at own risk

I want to tear my hair out. I'm getting pissed when I'm loading web pages and the little blue highlight line stalls for even a moment while bringing images and information to my screen at the speed of light. I am so bloody impatient. I don't want to explain anything more than I already have. I don't want to hear shitty music. I don't want to hear loud, stupid girls laughing in annoying voices at their loud, stupid selves. Don't be melodramatic. I don't want to suffer through conversations I have absolutely no interest in. I don't want to hear anyone chew food or gulp down liquid. When you park on a busy street, stop being an idiot for just a second and look to see if you are about to open your car door into traffic. Baseball doesn't matter. Don't greet me with 'how are you?' when you are going to talk about yourself anyway. Hold your child's hand as she navigates her way down steep, cement steps. Moron. Don't drive a 5L SUV with a yellow 'Support our Troops' sticker. If you want to support our troops, drive a hybrid. You don't need to state the obvious.

PMT you say? Yes. Congratufuckinglations.