Monday, January 24

a day in the life of..

I won't mention that my commute took two hours in the morning and three in the evening when it normally takes under an hour, door to door. I won't mention the outright bitterness I feel towards NJ Transit and Amtrak. Apparently, Amtrak has decided to limit the trains going into NY Penn Station and has rerouted them to Hoboken. This isn't a huge problem for me personally, but even the most basic observation of Hoboken Station immediately reveals that it is not equipped to handle the kind of traffic that Penn sees. The result was an absolutely mad mob scene with rude fucks bulldozing their way through a tightly packed crowd. Next time this happens I'm going to stick my foot out and start tripping some of these self aggrandized suburbanites, bring them back to reality. Forget the fact that the station is outdoor and it is beyond freezing today. Actually don't forget that - my toes were so cold I thought they were going to break off. I wouldn't have felt it if they did. No I won't mention any of this because I'm grateful that I'm home safely, and my house is nice and cozy and my feet are finally dry and warm.

So that was that. I wonder where this guy has gone. I hope everything is okay. Maybe this is a result of budget cuts in order to finance the Lotus. Come back!

Allright, friends. I need to eat some food and watch some newly downloaded episodes of Scrubs. Stay warm.