Wednesday, December 8

procrastination works

Allright, so I was going to fail my exam today with about 95% certainty. It is the easiest of all my exams but doesn't matter how straightforward the questions are if I straightforward-ly don't know my shit. I pissed around all weekend and these past two days (during which I'm paid to prepare). Had my requisite cram session last night, peppered with a bit of blogging of course. Slept a few fitful hours, not because I was studying but because I was thinking about the wonders of the world. This morning I complete another hour of stuffing information into my apple-shaped head, and have a shower. Notice my mobile ringing, look at the NYC area code and think, 'What a bastard for calling me before my exam. Doesn't he know better than to call me now?' Rings again from the same number, I ignore it. Third time, I'm feeling a bit bitchy. Okay time to relieve some tension. Instead of being greeted with the cheeky response of a friend who doesn't write me off even though I'm quite probably the worst mate ever, I hear a sugar-coated voice on the other end telling me that the proctor is ill, they don't have a replacement and the test centre will not be opening today, I will have to reschedule.

I'm going shopping.