Sunday, December 19

Loose ends

I never really thought I'd miss university, but my weekend in Boston has reminded how much I miss my friends. I don't miss being at school, actually I'm quite happy to be done but the time I spent with friends has made me so nostalgic for times gone by. Many of them are still lulling around there working and pissing around without the nonsense of college overshadowing 5am 'nights'. The last lot are graduating this year, and will be going back to their random corners of the world and who knows when I'll see them again. I wouldn't miss this as much if I was with the ape, but living at home is crap. Need to get a move on.

Sometime soon, I'll tell you all about how my friends, a group of prime suspects, were pulled over in Maine by Homeland Security on their way home from a camping trip. It doesn't get more colorful than that.

Mira, my partner in crime on our DC trip, gave me a pot of this stuff and I haven't been able to stop touching my skin since I used it. Defeating the purpose, but it feels amazing. At $110 an ounce, I don't think I can afford this addiction.

After all my moaning, I had to take this home for fear of this wreaking havoc and causing this to cancel. It was absolutely lovely, no security and probably took less time door to door than if I had flown. Who would have guessed?

I also saw Ocean's Twelve last week. I didn't think it was as bad as everyone is saying, but it is easy to lose track of what's going on. Needless to say, I was more surprised than most at the ending. The song you must hear is The A La Menthe by Nikkfurie.