Tuesday, May 3

Zsuuu Zsuuuuuu

Hello, friends. Are you still awake? Well, this past month has been thoroughly enjoyable for me at least. Spring has arrived and the tree limbs are no longer barren, there is sunlight streaming through the windows until 7 in evening, the azalea buds are on the verge of explosion. And the bloody squirrels are eating my petunias.

My lovely and dearest ape came for a fleeting visit, spent most of it harping and moaning on how much America sucks and the rest of the time golfing. When I returned from Sydney, it was a bit of culture shock for me and it has been an overload for him. Actually it was thoroughly an overload for him and he let his thoughts be known. Still enjoyed his visit though, because of course time with the apple outweighs (in more ways than one) all those grievances. I'm so tired of waiting to be with him. But things are still in limbo, he wants to be a scholar like Buster Bluth.

And so dealing with admission cycles and getting funding puts marriage on the back burner. Unfortunately in our religious context we don't really have the liberty to be together outside of being married. That being said, I have another year at least to focus on myself still have a bit of work to do towards my fitness goals and growing up in general.

I had some deep thoughts while walking to work this morning that have distanced themselves now. I'll get back to you on that one.

So, how have you been?