Sunday, May 8

And how have you been?

Well, must say I am warmed by your welcome back. Not warm enough to have anything useful to say. My job has become just short of unbearable and I'll be over the edge any day now. I have to stick around until the end of the year before I move onto something more engaging because if I leave now, I will look like a flight risk to my next potential employer. I am still one-quarter way through The Life of Pi as I am one slow reader. Still loving it and still wanting to get through it. My want of sleep still wins over my curiosity. It is already May, can you believe it? I can't. I'm still on the whole, the year has just begun roll and thus have not made any great strides towards anything. Summertime is upon us and my chub still needs to budge. I have bought a new set of beautiful golf clubs and I expect many late summer evenings at my local course perfecting my transformation into a large cat. This is so bloody boring. I'll write soon, peace out.